Candidates who seek admission to the Buntain Theological College must….
- have a definite personal experience of salvation in Jesus Christ.
- have a conscious call of God upon their lives for serving Christ.
- produce 10+2, Higher Secondary, or equivalent academic certificate/mark-sheets in original.
- be at least 18 years of age at the date of admission.
- be in a good state of health.
- have proficiency in the use of the English language (or Bengali language, in case of Bengali Section candidates).
- have the local pastor’s recommendation established by the involvement in the local church.
- be of good reputation which will be verified by confidential reference forms.
- Should at least have one-year ministry experience
For B.Th & Dip.Th
- Prospectus and the application forms may be obtained by sending Rs.100/- (non-refundable) to ‘Buntain Theological College, A.G. Towers (9th floor) 125/1, Park Street, Kolkata700 017’. .(Connect to Academic Dean at 9830941116 for details)
The following documents should be attached with the application form:
- Photocopies of academic certificates/mark sheets.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- A short testimony in the candidate’s own handwriting, either in English or in Bengali for the Bengali Section.
- Medical certificate in the prescribed form.
- Financial Commitment in the prescribed form or financial guarantee letter from the sponsor, whichever is applicable.
- Baptism Certificate.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Recommendation letter from the pastor of the local church of which the candidate is a member.
- A certificate of Residence is mandatory for candidates applying from Northeast India.
Submission of the application does not necessarily guarantee admission. Candidates qualifying for admission will be notified to appear for an interview. The outcome of the interview will be notified to the applicant following the interview. The College is under no obligation to give specific reasons for the refusal of any applicant. Under no circumstances applicant should arrive at the College without receiving the “Interview letter” or the “Admission letter.”
Fill and submit the pre-application form:
Seek appointment for counseling* with M.Div program coordinator; face to face or via Video Call (WhatsApp: 8910106922) and receive your application form.
Fill the Application Form or visit Equip Institute and fill the form in person with our help.
Attach additional documents: Reference forms, Transcript, Life-Story, Recommendation Letter, Sponsorship Letter as per the requirements mentioned in the form.
Drop in your form to:
a) Dr. Jacob Mathew in person at the AG Church, Park Street,
or b) Scan the documents and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org